Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Draper Temple


For those who haven't yet gone to see the Draper Temple, I encourage you to go! It's awesome. It's beautiful. But most of all, it is a spiritual place.

I had a wonderful time with Sarah, Katherine and Joseph visiting at the Open House. We had to wait about two and half hours, but if was worth it. All of us felt the sacredness of that place.

Some of the most impressive things I saw were the baptistry, the murals in the telestial and terrestrial rooms, and of course the celestial room with its high ceiling and spectacular chandelier.

2 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

I went on a weekday at noon and there was no wait at all so you might want to take someone else. I was totally impressed by the same things you saw and felt. What a wonderful addition to our valley. Can't wait to see the Quirrah Mtn temple too.

Carrie said...

You are so lucky to have been able to go with your kids. It looks beautiful.